Wednesday, November 28, 2007

public knitting and shameless self-promotion

Hi all: hope everything is well.

A couple of things: first off, I managed to get an article on my experience with public knitting published on WhipUp.net - it's a great on line mag for crafters of all types, so if interested, check it out!

Second: this is actually my most recent knitting in public (partly, anyway) project:


It is the Brioche Rib Vest from The Best of Interweave Knits. This is a bit of an unwieldly public knit as it involves using needles of two different sizes, and I'm using fairly long circulars. Thus, some flinging around of needles on the subway. People are keeping their distance. :-)

Third and last (I know I said "a couple of things", but anyway...) Holly and I have started up a cross border zombie killin' knitting-mad blog called The 49th Dimension. So, if you're bored - or if you want to learn more about American/Canadian relations! - come on over!

Cheers,

Kristina

4 comments:

Holly Bee said...

Oh gosh, more ways to see how much of an ass I truly am...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your article published. I'm going to read it in a moment.

I want to join this group...I want to play...LOL

I just don't quite know how to go about it...:(

Kristina B said...

Just do it, Sharon... :-)

And Holly - JJ just advised me that he is at work watching some 50s movie about housewives and zombies. He didn't tell me the name of it - I think I woke him up when I called there.

Kristina B said...

My deepest apologies, SHANNON. Apparently I've lost the ability to read anything longer than one syllable. SIGH.