Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ideas

So many ideas from so many people! And every one of them good! Like Yarn Addict's idea to set up something up on Cafe Press. This really needs to be discussed. Like if someone wants to add a design, how would we work it out?

herzeleidknits wanted to know about a design she's been discussing with a friend. I say, hell yeah! If you have an idea, go for it! Draw it up and post it. We do need to discuss how it would be distributed, etc. but I'm all for everyone having the freedom to add designs to the group.

There was also an idea posted by clever_lye over on the Flickr group about setting a date to Knit Like An Outlaw. I think this idea rocks. If you're reading this clever_lye, please post something here on the blog so we can discuss it. This one is your baby... run with it!

And hdw... what about the bumper stickers? Is there enough interest to do this? What will it take to make it happen? Let me know what needs done, and I'll do what I can to help get it going.

If anybody has any ideas, post them! This group belongs to all of us and whatever you can come up with to promote the idea of Outlaw Knitting is welcome. Or you can always e-mail me at outlawknitters@insightbb.com. Let's get our ideas out there for the world to see.

No comments: