Monday, September 10, 2007

This is AWESOME...

What a great idea! Thanks for the invite. I have a couple of outlaw knitting stories from this weekend. I'm pretty much the only KIPer in my town, I think. So, I make it a point to knit EVERYWHERE I go. Saturday, we went tailgating at the old alma mater for the football game, and I proceeded to plop down in a chair and work on my Chevron Scarf. I'm sure that I was a sight in the midst of a bunch of rowdy, drunk football fans, but I did get a couple of inches done. A year ago, the husband would have been MORTIFIED with the thought of me knitting in front of all of his friends, but he was just sitting there, grinning. I asked, "are you embarrassed?" and he said, "not at all." So--either he's coming around and becoming the Ultimate Outlaw Knitting Husband...or the effects of all of the bourbon he had consumed were working out in my favor.

2 comments:

herzeleidknits said...

Make your hubby a beer cozy and he will love your knitting forever. The info on it is on the most recent post to my blog. :)

lahodges said...

How do I become an outlaw knitter? I just found your blog and love it!